That Refyne Your Laugh Lines
A next-generation hyaluronic acid dermal filler designed to help support your skin while keeping you looking like you
Restylane® Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. So, you always look like you. Talk with Melanie and see for yourself why it’s worth it.
What is Restylane® Refyne?
As skin loses elasticity with age, the lines that run from the sides of your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) appear more noticeable. Restylane® Refyne is a specifically formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn Technology™ that helps correct these lines for a more natural look to your face. The unique cross-linking of the gel in Restylane® Refyne is also designed to help support your natural expression—for real-life results that help maintain natural movement when you’re smiling, frowning and even puckering up.
Two Weeks Prior To Your Injectable Appointment:
- You should not receive any dental work in the two weeks prior to, or following, an injectable treatment
- You should not receive any injectable treatment within the two weeks prior to, or following, vaccinations
The Week Prior: Avoid ‘Blood Thinners’
To minimize bruising and/or swelling avoid the use of:
- Vitamin E
- Fish Oil Supplements
- Melatonin Sleep Aide
- Turmeric Supplements
- & Any over the counter supplements that thin the blood
- If in doubt regarding prescription medication, consult with your physician
- Tylenol may safely be used during this time
The Day Of Your Refyne® Treatment:
- You may wear your normal skincare and makeup to Flawless the day of your treatment. Melanie will clean the treatment area prior to your injections.
After Dermal Filler:
- Avoid straining, heavy lifting, and vigorous exercise for 2-3 hours after your treatment.
- It generally takes the filler approximately 24 hours to stabilize so it’s best to take things easy the day of. We don’t want to increase circulation to the treated area(s).
- Avoid manipulation of the treated area(s) for 24 hours afterward.
- Makeup is NOT recommended for 24 hours following injection.
- Avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours.
- No laser treatments in the treated area(s) for at least one week.
- You’ll find that applying ice to the treated area(s) intermittently for the next few hours is helpful at decreasing any discomfort and swelling.
- Avoid Retin-A, glycolic acid, and vitamin c for at least 24 hours around the treated area(s).
- Lumps and bumps caused by fluid accumulation in the area are possible after treatment and are generally a normal part of the healing process.
- After 3 days you may start to massage any lumps; this is best done nightly. If they do not resolve after 1-2 weeks with massage, contact the office for a follow-up appointment.
- Arnica oral tablets or topical gel may be applied as directed if you experience bruising. We offer both for sale t the Flawless Office though they can also be found at most drugstores.
As always, contact the office if you have any questions or concerns.
If this is an emergency, contact your Medical Provider or Urgent Care Center
Call or Text: 702.588.2260
Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne are the only fillers on the market that have been shown in clinical trials to help maintain natural movement and expressions.
*This was a multicenter, noncomparative trial of subjects aged 35-65 years (N=63). Subjects were evaluated based on the perception of the naturalness of facial expressions in motion after 1 month of Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne optimal treatment.1